Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A House Divided

I am certainly not much of a football fan but last night was intense at our house. Growing up in Texas, you cannot help becoming absolutely engrossed like the rest of the state with football..The Monday night football showdown was the Buffalo Bills taking on the undefeated Dallas Cowboys. My husband is a Buffalo native and I a Dallas native. You can already probably sense the heat..In the beginning, we tried to lovingly show support for each other's teams as any good spouse would do both of us claiming it didn't really matter who won but was just fun to see our teams on the same field..WEll, by the end of the night it was out and out WAR! We were not sitting as closely on the couch together at this point!!The Cowboys pulled it off by the skin of their teeth, thankfully..but even after they won, I found myself feeling sorry for Buffalo?? I still went to bed with a smile on my face though..:)

No comments: