Monday, October 1, 2007

The Fall Festival


I took the kids out to our local parishes Fall Festival on Saturday..I got to scour the "Homemade Gourmet" Booth while Tristan was able to participate in two highly competetive games of Bingo--he actually won! The prize table was not exactly geared towards a 10 yr. old boy but he was able to decide on some porcelain bells he plans to give my mom for Christmas. He is definitely a very thoughful child. The baby was just happy to be in her stroller, how nice it is before they can talk and ask you to buy just about everything they see that they want. Yes, early toddlerhood has it's definite pluses!! Any day spent with the kids is a blessing, I just wish the weather would cool down a bit so it was more of a Fall Festival as opposed to Summer..I feel a bit unseasonable placing the Fall Wreath on the door when it is still over 90 degrees. Of course, my son had me digging up our Fall/Halloween decos almost FOUR weeks ago--I had to convince this very stubborn child that putting up the pumpkin lights around the front door was simply not going to happen just yet! I appreciate his holiday spirit but a bit early..LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We decorated this weekend. Here the weather is nore seasonable. In the 50's over night and reaching in the 70's during the day.
Email me I would love to talk some more. I briefly lived in TX.

Jennifer