Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A day in the patch..

Ana and I were blessed with beautiful weather on Saturday for a trip to the local pumpkin patch! I was amazed at how many parents had the same idea that I did, trying to get that perfect pose of their little sweeties amongst the sea of orange. I will admit, I am a pumpkin patch user guilty of using them for their props, cute scarecrows,and endless amounts of pumpkins in various shapes and sizes ! I had scoped the local patches out early in the season before deciding on this one as the one for some pics.The worst part is that I actually forgot my cash to buy a few from the kind people taking the money! I felt horrible after Ana had literally trampled over every square inch of their cute set up and we just walk out empty handed. All four of us plan to go back this weekend and pick out one for each of us to complete the assortment at our front door..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOHH, LOL
I did something like that once. We went to enjoy the patch and bring some treasures home. After trampling over their diplays it came time to choose and purchase. I fished through my wallet only to realized I had not brought money for the adventure. We went right back and bought more than we really needed out of guilt. :-)