Thursday, September 27, 2007

Baby Shoes


I broke down this past weekend and bought Ana her first pair of real baby shoes (actually sandals) . Browsing the Gymboree sale rack (as I often do) can be a good thing!! They are the cutest brown sandals you have ever seen and she LOVES them! It is priceless to see her walk in them. She often carries them over to me or Jimmy so that we will put them on for her and it's not uncommon for her to launch off only in a diaper and these sandals! She feels like a BIG GIRL, I guess the shoe obsession gene will not be skipping a generation! I was the worst after I had Ana. Shoes,..glorious shoes called out to me everywhere I went! It was as if suddenly I was not restricted to flat "mom shoes", "ked" like models, and others typical for pregger women..heels were suddenly a good thing again!

No comments: