Friday, June 6, 2008

Weekend plans...

I keep forgetting to bring my camera to post pictures so you will have to deal with my boring thoughts until then. Yes, Tina I know I need to add pictures, thanks..:)
This weekend is sure to be exhausting. Two pool parties (kid parties-not exactly the fun kind), closing baseball ceremonies in 90 plus degree heat, and a long orientation for my son's academic program he is participating in this summer. It's only for the month of June and not like summer school or anything, more designed to further challenge or enrich the thinking of talented students. Anyways, I am trying to stay positive and focus on the fact that I am almost done with the grueling first trimester. Yea!! Praise God!! The exhaustion and yucky stomach feelings are finally starting to subside!! The scary part is how hungry I now am..I bought my first maternity clothes at Old Navy yesterday. I am determined to wear these now as I get "the looks" from those folks who cannot quite figure the stomach pooch out. Is she pregnant or just putting on the pounds? I am thankful for this first trimester successfully passing though, I know this is a blessing. I will try and capture the weekend with some pics. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dana I am happy to hear you are feeling better. That first trimester is a hard one for most. I can attest to that!!
I can't wait to see some pics!! How lucky you are that baseball has come to an end. Up here we still have 2 weeks and 5 games left. And our heat index is not that far, if the same as yours.