Friday, May 30, 2008

Back with a Bang!!

It seems I have put this off for too long. Many times I have thought of continuing my blog but no time better than the present! I have been way to fixated on day to day life. Perphaps, the biggest news I have to share is the news I am pregnant with my third child!!! Yes, almost 11 weeks to be exact and I couldn't be more thrilled about this. I admit I have already done silly gender predictors, shopped the pregnant lady tees, and combed over various name combinations. The gender predictor says it's a little boy btw but the heart rate (178) would point to a female.. Before I get attacked, I KNOW, I KNOW..there is no credence in these old wives tales and certainly don't have alot of faith in the Chinese gender predictor but you must admit it's good fun! This pregnancy has been more similar to my son's pregnancy thought-- I cannot get enough Braum's brownie fudge sundaes and Dunkin Donuts is top of mind at all times! Another strange one was La Madeleine's Tomato Basil soup. It started as a daydream and I eventually found myself motoring across town in somewhat of a frantic, psycho state to get my soup! LOL--my husband loves to watch his usually weight conscious wife turn into the daily sweets junkie! The funny thing is I've actually lost 3 pounds in my first trimester--go figure! Anyways, I am BACK and intend to post more regularly--that is a PROMISE!

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

I thought I would venture over and say hi! Congrats on your pregnancy! I have had no luck at all with the predictors and such. I've been wrong every pregnancy when it comes to my guess on the sex. Good thing for those 20 week big sonos!

Tina said...

Thanks for the nice comment. I'm really glad you're back in the line. Now, let's get those pictures updated!:)

Kris said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dana!!
I am so happy to hear that you are doing well and are back on the blog lines.
God Bless!!
Jennifer