Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Gobblins, Apples, and an Old Geeser!

Tristan had his annual party this past Friday. It was his 4th annual but he likes to keep it to a smaller more closer group of friends. The best costume was the "Old Geeser"! There was tons of candy, silly spray fights (outdoors), and very competetive apple bobbing. Oh, did I mention it was a sleep over?? Yes, Jim and I are brave people to host this!..:) The night ended with pre-selected "scary" movies. Keep in mind, I had done my research on kid-friendly (non-horror, blood, gore, withcraft) flicks and ended up with Ernest's Big Scare and Goonies. Old ones but the kids still enjoyed them--it turned out to be such a nice night for all of us, even little Ana enjoyed herself!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did the boys bob for apples? I remember that burning sensation I got when the water went up my nose :-)

Dana said...

Yes, they did! It's such a riot to watch this and even as they get older they STILL enjoy this each year!!
Funny how we did that as kids too?..:) Great memories..